Janković castle park
The castle park was growing simultaneously with the building of the castle, according to Viennese architect’s designs, and was completed in 1780.
During the Janković era, the park covered an area of 14 ha. The park bears the hallmarks of the Baroque and landscape style, and some trees then planted are still alive. The central preserved part on the south side of the castle, in front of the main entrance, is dominated by a male specimen of the Ginkgo biloba tree.
The castle park is protected as a part of the urban complex Daruvar and as an immovable cultural monument alongside the castle.